Colored Optical Glass Filters
Polished colored glass filters can be used in place of thin-film coated filters as an economic alternative.
Advantages of colored glass filters:
- Relatively low cost
- High stability under a variety of operating conditions
- Insensitive to the incident angle of light entering the filter
- Not prone to minor scratches and abrasions
- More resistant to chemical attack, fumes and contamination
OPTICAL GLASS FILTERS FROM STOCK
- 50 mm square x 1.0mm thick
- 50mm square x 2mm thick
- 50mm square x 3mm thick
For custom filter glass sizes, shapes, thicknesses and tolerances click here.
STANDARD COLOR FILTER GLASS SPECIFICATIONS